Friday, May 4, 2012

Hair Clip & Accessory Board Craft Project

Image source
A Facebook friend posted a link to this "hair clip board" project today and I thought it'd be great for organizing my barrette and hair clip collection (I have an inordinate amount of hair accessories). I'll either need to use a larger frame or set my ribbons further apart because I'd be making it for adult sized hair accessories instead of baby accessories but it should be easy to adapt the instructions to my needs.

Instructions are available here http://prudentbaby.com/2011/09/baby-kid/make-your-own-hair-clip-board-2/ if you want to make your own. I have a frame and ribbon on hand so I'll just need to sort through my fabric stash and see if there's something that will go well in my vanity area. This looks like a nice and easy rainy day project. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments, craft tips and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!