Friday, January 10, 2014

Loom Knit Hat

Hello, my crafty friends! I've had requests to post some of the crafts I made for Christmas presents last year so I'll have more to post as I come across the photos. There were some that didn't get photographed but at least you'll have an idea.

A few years ago one of my brothers asked for a hunter green knit cap and I finally found the right color yarn in the super bulky kind I like to use for loom knitting so this is the hat I made for him this Christmas. I hope he likes it! It's nice and thick and should keep him warm and toasty.

I didn't post it here but on my main blog I shared my first beaded ornament and that was also given as a Christmas gift and the recipient seemed to love it so I might make more this year.

Hope you're having a wonderful New Year! What kind of crafts are in your plans for 2014? I'm planning on more knitting, some painting, some beadwork and a couple applique projects. I'm more focused on getting organized this year but crafting is a great creative outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments, craft tips and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!