Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cat Quilt

Cat Lover's Bed
Image source
My friend Nadira posted this fantastic photo on her Facebook wall and my first thought (after "awwwww") was what a great quilt that would make. Only I don't know how to quilt yet ...but maybe someday. I think for dog (or rabbit etc.) lovers you could pick your favorite two or three kinds of dog (or rabbit) and do a similar patterned quilt too. And if you wanted to get really fancy you could draw or use photos of your actual pets and go to one of those custom fabric sites and make a quilt with customized images of  your very own pets. You could pick a couple and repeat them (like in the image above) or go wild with a whole bunch of different photos (or anything in between). Now I'm wondering how much that would cost. If I ever were to spend that kind of money on a quilt (I'm kind of frugal) I'd probably pick my favorite two or three photos of our cats and have them in a fun repeating pattern so it's not too busy. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments, craft tips and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!