Thursday, June 28, 2012

Patriotic Wooden Block Craft

Image source
The link to this project was in my email from Michaels today. As a veteran and military spouse I have always loved the phrase "Land of the free because of the brave." I might make a sign instead of three blocks (I have sign making materials but no blocks on hand) but either way it's a lovely summertime patriotic craft. The free instructions are available here. If you don't want to click through the link you should be able to go to Michaels.com and search "land of the free patriotic blocks" for the instructions too. Happy summer and happy crafting!

Source:  http://www.michaels.com/Land-The-Free-Patriotic-Blocks/e10440,default,pd.html?cgid=projects-craftpainting-brands-americana&start=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments, craft tips and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!