Saturday, December 10, 2011

Recycled Sweater Snowman Candy Bowl

I totally love this snowman craft idea! But any white sweaters I might have recycled for this project have already been donated to charity. I guess the next time I see a white sweater with a nasty stain or hole in the body at a dirt cheap price in a thrift store or something I'll make this craft. Or I might just use some white yarn and knit a cozy for one of my glass vases. That would probably be faster than waiting for a white sweater sleeve to appear.

Here's the link to the photo and directions:
http://www.bhg.com/holidays/?sssdmh=dm17.558992&day=82&esrc=nw100d11_2_d82_120611&email=1602867523

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments, craft tips and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!